Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Back!!!

                                                                 How is everyone!
          I know I have been gone for a while, I have had some terrible issues with my computer.
              Long story short I have a new computer and its all fresh  just like I am feeling now.
          I am not very computer savvy so when I have issues, its a big all consuming deal to me.

So while I get my head back into bloggy world, I thought it would be a good time to introduce you to my friend Kerry from Quizzical Home Life, Kerry recently did a renovation of her downstairs area, and she has visited some of the beautifula historical areas of Australia which are so interesting.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon.
    I'm pleased to see you back, I missed your blog!
    Hope your getting on Ok with your new computer. Just going to look at Kerrys blog.
    Have a good weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back and your computer issues are resolved! Thanks for popping in to see me..yes, to a lot of people the memory of the flood is fading..except for those who have had to be relocated or are waiting still, for their houses to be rebuilt or fixed. I guess that is the thought that has kept me going too..and knowing the need of the kids at Nanango Primary School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I hate computer issues. I am not that computer savvy either, and sometime I want tot throw it out the window..but then I would regret it. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your troubles! I hate when that happens. Glad you're back. Just went and followed your friend!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *squee* Welcome back! I will visit your friend in a moment :D

    xoxoxox,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sharon, welcome back, I missed your ever so pretty posts! So glad your back with your new computer and all fresh. I understand what you mean, I'm not computer savvy either and so I do run into computer issues once in a while. OK, on my way to Kerry's.
    HUGS
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon!! I am so glad that you are back and so sorry about all your computer troubles. I have missed you!! I will go take a visit to Kerry's, it sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete