Friday, April 15, 2011

Health in a Bowl!!!

Its a relaxing rainy Saturday, and what better to have for lunch than last nights leftover
Zuchhini soup(this is how it would have looked if I had taken a photo last night but with out the parsley)
This soup is so easy its unbelievable and so tasty and really almost no calories or fat at all.

Here is my recipe for Zuchhini Soup
2 large carrots washed and chopped(no peeling needed)
6 medium Zuchhini
I large onion peeled and chopped(this is the only vegetable I peel)
1 Large Potato washed well and chopped
1 Litre Chicken stock to cover
Pepper to taste
Bring to the boil, simmer until potatoes and carrots are cooked
Then blend with a hand Blender and serve , serves 6 large bowls
Join me at Bella Vita Fresh Clean and Pure Friday

6 comments:

  1. Yummy, Sharon! This looks fantastic and delicious. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe!

    xoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I was just looking at your soup in my Dashboard and said to myself I need to book mark that page! When you made a sweet comment on my latest post! Thank you so much, and I am definitely going to try this recipe, I think I spend so much of my time looking for great easy soups! I love to make them in any Season, thank you! And it looks healthy too! xxx tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that sounds and looks wonderful! Yum Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a really delicious zucchini soup recipe too but I will have to give this one a try this summer. Welcome back, you were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, sounds delish...and very healthy. Thanks so much for sharing!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never had zuchhihi soup, it looks really good! I will have to try it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete