Friday, April 15, 2011

Define Your Blog Party

How Do I Define my Blog?
I think Infatuated with Homes and Gardens says it all!
I love to see what others are up to and I was stalking a lot of blogs for almost a year before I bit the bullet and decided to contribute myself. Now I am so happy I did this has to be one of the most fulfilling fun things to do!


I also love to share pictures of Australian architecture


        And then some of the beautiful Australian places that I get to visit but are usually not on the normal tourist track.

                        And sometimes you will even find a book review, I love to read and share my opinions:)
Now join me at Modern Country Style Define your Blog Party!

11 comments:

  1. I agree...blogging is an unexpected joy..and to think I was so apprehensive about it before I had one. I have found nothing but lovely people and encouragement! I am amazed at all the support for opening my new madeit store..thank you for your kind comment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carol. I was hesitant to blog as well, thinking no one would want to read what I had to share. What a lovely surprise to find out so many out there do want to read and share with me ~ making the new friends that I have is a joy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Carol too. I learned a lot from blogging and found many, MANY lovely people. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, however you want to define it, your blog is awesome and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, Sharon and glad you decided to start blogging. It is so interesting to me to see the homes in Australia. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy getting to know a bit of Australia through your blog, thanks for braving it and joining the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and enjoy your love of homes and gardens! I am so glad to have met you and that you started blogging!!
    Love your fur babies, they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is really lovely being part of the blogging community, isn't it? It was a totally unexpected part of blogging but it's one of my very favourite parts!!

    It's so amazing having the chance to get to know people from the other side of the world....like YOU!!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharon,
    Whatever your design is, it's great! :-) I am so enjoying getting to know you. Hopefully, I'll be around more in the near future.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sharon...haven't heard from you in a while..dropped off the face of the earth? I hope everything is ok for you and you're just having time out. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sharon, just checking in to see how you are. I hope that things are good with you.XO

    ReplyDelete