Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekend By The Beach!



Wow what a weekend, we spent 3 days at Fingal Bay 2 1/2 hours north of Sydney and arrived home this afternnon refreshed but not ready for winter just yet.
now us girls enjoy the beach but sometimes we need a little retail therapy


I posted this photo particularly for How Sweet the Sound Pink Saturday , the faces have been removed to protect the innocent (the wives), and the story behind this is all of the wives decided to buy these shorts that where on sale for $4 a pair as a joke, but I think the joke may be on us.



And then all too soon the drive home.

Join me at Debbiedoos Newbie Party and also at
dear little red house mosaic-monday-memories
and at Skywatch Friday

15 comments:

  1. The shorts will be a continuing joke I bet...lol...They also probably will become their favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll be seeing a lot of those shorts!....and they will always make you laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shorts and the fun you had with your husbands. It looks like they had some fun too. Your time spent together is so nice. I love the beautiful way you presented your photos. It is a beautiful place to visit.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon I love your pics! You girls are so fun and I love the shorts!!! I am so glad that you had a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was an inexpensive dose of retail therapy and the guys look pretty good in their new shorts..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny! Thanks so much for joining the newbie party. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun shots.
    those men look funny.
    bless your days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely weekend you had! The shorts look very nice.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome and fun photographs, got a big chuckle out of those great plaids!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very stylish shorts. I hope your hubby wears them next time we see him. Where did you get them as I'm sure Bill would love a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shorts are bound to become favorites! lol

    The beach looked nice a quiet but the sky looked stormy on your way home.

    I miss Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What amazing shots from the beach! Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful beach and fun photos of those cute shorts. LOL!

    ReplyDelete