Sunday, March 6, 2011

Black and White!



We have been invited to a Black and White Evening next Saturday, now for those who read my last post, you won't be surprised to learn that I am a more casual type, I was fine for shoes and fine for skirts, but I had neither a Formal black or white top, but I  knew just what I wanted ,so online I go and here it is a black crossover top Brand New on ebay for $50.90 including delivery and it will be at my house by Wednesday, I love it ,its so versatile for less formal evenings I can team it with black crop pants or tailored pants, but for next Saturday it will be one  of the skirts below ,I would love to hear your input ,I will tell you my preference at the bottom of this post.

a)white with a very thin silver stripe and lace underskirt

b) Black taffeta with black lace underskirt

c)Charcoal with a fine silver thread and no underskirt

And my choice is  ***  a) ***  the cost for the entire outfit is under $160including the skirt,shirt,shoes and bag and and I think the silver shoes are the best choice and they where $29.95(not on sale) mesh evening purse $20(sale) a bit of bling and I'm set

Join me at Debbie Doos newbie partay !!!

10 comments:

  1. Ohh lala...what a pretty outfit. Great deal too. Thanks for joining the party again this week. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be gorgeous!! Have a great time!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Glad you chose that one. It was my pick too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly what I'd have chosen - you'll be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will look Fabulous Darling...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like A and C. Either would be georgeous. How smart of you to pick something that you can get more uses out of.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mum is the classiest woman in this world!!!

    ReplyDelete