Friday, January 14, 2011

Whats happening in my Garden today

My poor Magnolia doesn't know what season it is ,I noticed this morning that it had actually flowered and it is the middle of summer! by the time I took the picture the poor thing had succumbed to the heat and was all shrivelled .

Then I noticed all of the buds  ,I haven't got too mcuh hope for them ,this normally happens at the end of winter ,oh well mother nature is a bit confused I think these days
Out the back I heard laughter and there is my gorgeous daughter (the redhead in the middle) and a few of her friends kicking off a Saturday night pool party and BBQ ,never mind my husband and I are off to celebrate a friends 50th Birthday ,they are good kids so I know my house will be fine and so will they when I get back ,
it's the 50 year olds that concern me most get the Party On!

3 comments:

  1. Aww bummer! I'm sure it will come back. Have a great weekend.

    ~Allyson~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you sure have lovely gardens, looks like you have a green thumb. What fun your backyard must be with that beautiful pool. So glad to see you putting yourself out there and having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, love it, love it. I'll have to go and check our magnolia now.

    ReplyDelete