Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sunday in My Garden and Construction of my Zen Garden begins!



First of the the pretty side of things ,these are the flowers in my garden today ,in my opinion the most beautiful flower of all Hibiscus ,these flowers can stand on their own ,and then White Petunias and Red Ivy Geraniums.




Now the not so pretty!




This is the start of our Zen Garden (our interpretation anyway) so in my mind we just need to buy some pebbles today and voila ther you have it finished ,now my husband has another idea , a small thing called construction and as he does all of the heavy work I need to follow his advice ,it looks a lot more than 1 weekends work is needed to finish ,so this is the first of many photos still to come in the "construction" of my Zen Garden.

0 eagerly anticipated comments:

Post a Comment