Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sharons Menu Plan No 2:

Here we go with my Menus for next week ,I have decided not to post my recipes  unless asked ,so if you see something that you would like recipe for just let me know ,everthing I cook are family favourites and you will see repeats because this is actually what we are going to eat!

Monday: Beef Stir Fry with Broccoli and Rice

Tuesday: Salmon ,Spinach ,Potato Parmesan Bake

Wednesday: Thai Prawn and Rice Noodle Stir Fry

Thursday: Chicken Burgers

Friday: Homemade Pizza's (cooked on the BBQ)

2 comments:

  1. These menus all sound so good. And you are also to be congratulated on your new header and collage...it took me quite a while to learn to do these things...it is all so complicated.(-: Thank you for visiting me and leaving such a nice comment. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete