Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sharon's Dinner Menu Plan 3



Monday:       Roast -Cooked on the BBQ
      Sweet Potato
Pumpkin
Zuchinni
Gravy


Tuesday: Thai Curry prawns and rice

Wednesday: Chicken (rotisserie Chicken)
                            and salad

Thursday:BBQ beef kebabs (I buy these ready made)
         and Salad

Friday: Homemade Pizza

We were supposed to have the Thai Prawns this week but I forgot about Australia day and we went out for a BBQ ,not too worry we'll have it next week :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, everything sounds yummy! I really need to kick it in gear and start cooking again. Haven't felt like it since before Christmas. You know winter flu and all. Mostly soups and sandwiches is all I can muster.

    Love your blog header. All those flowers is really making me antsy for Spring to get here soon. There's nothing like getting your hands in the dirt and growing beautiful plants. We lost most of our landscaping from the winter freeze.~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BBQ would be impossible for the moment, snow is announced,lol !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be coming over tonight and tomorrow night! :) Everything sounds so good! Love homemade pizza!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon thank you for becoming a follower on my blog...I've just become your newest follower! I know I am going to enjoy visiting your blog and getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete