Sunday, January 23, 2011

Red Roses in my Garden

I will admit it ,I am not the best photographer by any sense of imagination ,but these red roses are beautiful no matter how badly I took the pictures (I am trying and practising but I have a looong way to go)
I was watering early this morning as we have had a few hot days in a row and they where looking a little sad, today is expected to be in the mid 30's so I took pity and put the sprinkler on .They looked so grateful I just had to take a picture.

I am also joing the Mosaic Monday Party at Little Red House
http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2011/01/mosaic-monday-berries-and-tea.html
                                                                  Join me at Cottage Flora Thursdays

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic Mosaic & those Roses are beautiful! I'm going to have to join in on this sometime...need to learn how to make one of these first! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning, thank you for the comment on my blog. It is lovely to see your roses, I cannot wait until we have some colour in our garden. the Spring bulbs are just showing through, lets hope we don't have snow in February like we did last year which made them late flowering!! My sister has just moved from Perth after 32 years there, to Bellingen NSW.

    Jackie in Surrey, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon,
    Your photographs are just fine and your mosaic is lovely. I am your newest follower. Have a great week.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red roses are beautiful always - lovely mosaic,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon,
    Thank you for visiting my blog recently. You are off to a great start. I haven't quite figured out how to create a mosaic! Seems so crazy to think you are in your summer season with all our snow on the ground. My daughter is dating a nice young man from New Zealand and he works in Australia. It's nice you have your time on your blog so I can readily know! :) I am signing up to be a follower of your blog and if you enjoy mine, I hope you will do the same.
    ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. For us in the States, it's lovely to see growing flowers this time of year - your roses are beautiful! It's hard to photograph red ones, and you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty mosaic --your roses are such a pretty shade of red.

    My husband and I plan on visiting Australia someday soon! I enjoyed watching Oprah's visit on TV last week. Your city is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mosaic, any taste of summer is wonderful. The roses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful to see colorful roses on such a dull gray day as we're having here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the honor of being your "linky neighbor" over at Fish Tail Cottage, stopping by to say, your Red Roses are wonderful! And you took awesome photos! xoxo tami

    ReplyDelete