Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Home - Inside photos

I have taken these photos today ,being so close to Christmas nothing is staged as you can see I really need to get started on taking the decorations down  this is exactly how it is today ,people and all-







This is our main lounge and dining area ,I am thinking of changing the red to a white or grey what do you think?



Our entry area



Pool and Bar, music  room ,I love this bar and matching stools, it is from the 1960's and is in mint condition ,I bought  on Ebay for $550





Rumpus/Tv room ,son and all

Family room




Our kitchen was oriinally Tassie oak which is a very yellow coulor and very 1990 we painted the cupboards and also clad the laminate benchtops in granite so they look almost identicall to solid grantie tops and are just as hard wearing

1 comment:

  1. Very nice house! I think grey or light color would be good. It's funny how design trends change. It seems like yesterday we all had the red room and now seeing all over blogland the rooms being repainted. However I still love a red room!

    ReplyDelete