Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Georgous Dogs Beau and Bella

These are our outdoor family members ,I know this is completley self indulgent but I just could not leave them out any longer ,they are a big part of lives and our home.They are amost 5 years old and are the most loving and well behaved dogs ever ,not just with us but they truly love each other .
They have been together since the day I fell in love with them in the petshop ,I had originally gone in to buy Beau (the white one) we had recently lost our last Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Elly and we wanted another but preferred a cross due to the pedigrees often having health problems so Beau was 'supposed' to be a Maltalier (Cavalier cross Maltese) he was just the most beautiful ball of white fluff ever, as you can see he grew and grew we think that somewhere in there is also a Standard Poodle ,the risks of buying from a petshop, anyway no regrets whatsoever ,now Beau who was 6 weeks old was over $800  he is a designer dog :) and they where selling quickly, he was in a cage with his litter ,and then there was Bella in the cage next to the beautiful pups ,on her own  ON SALE $150 fully vaccinated ,she was 3 months old  and soooo ugly ,Bella is a Pedigree Australian Terrier bred for ratting and not for looks ,but ohhh she was cute  and I knew that she was most likley headed somewhere not too nice if she did not sell ,so what could I do I bought her too ,it was my best decision ever ,she is soooo smart she communicates with us ,she keeps Beau in line and I even think now she is pretty ,not beautiful but definitley pretty.
 I think even looking at her face you can see the intelligence behind her eyes and Beau well he is handsome and loving and leaves the thinking to Bella :)
 I am linking to Debbie Pet Party ,please come over!
http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/01/lucy-you-have-some-esplainin-to-do.html

16 comments:

  1. They are cute. I have had an indoor dog since I was 10 years old. We have a Mailtipoo and he is so spoiled. I have blogged about him too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The are both adorable...so cute and you can tell from their expressions that they know that you are taking their picture for something special. I don't have a dog right now but I am thinking of getting a Yorkshire Terrier. You were so kind to leave me a comment on my fabric post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable, I am so glad they brighten your day. Take care and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella and Beau are quite the pair indeed. They are both beautiful, and I love the story and how you got them. I love King Cavaliers, and believe it or not, that is what I initially wanted. We wound up with the Lucy girl. It was meant to be. Thanks for joining, I love seeing your pets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny, the 2 cats I featured at Debs are the same, the one is cute, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer LOL! They are BOTH adorable

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dogs. At first I though bella might be a cairn terrier like my mom's. My dog which may be a silky instead of a yorkie, woule be part Austrailian terrier and part yorkie since that is what makes the silky breed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pups! I'll bet they are fun and full of life-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling puppies. Where would we be without our fur children?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pups are too cute, and look like happy dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These two are adorable. I thought the Australian terrier was a Cairn at first too, like Kim. I think they are both cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beau and Bella are sooo cute!! I can tell by their faces that they know they are loved.

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot to mention that I am infatuated with houses and gardens too. I see that you are from Australia. My Daddy was in international business for his whole career and visited Australia often. I am following you now to keep up with your land down under.

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh what sweet pups! i can't get over these dog combinations-i hadn't heard of a maltese/cavalier mix. hope you'll stop by and see my sweet cat, Sunday. stopping by from debbie's party.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What cute doggies. Even your ratter! After you have a dog for a day or two I think you sort of forget about what they look like and just go by their personality!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These two are gorgeous...and I'm like you...the mixed pedigree pups are the best!!! Thanks for visiting and getting me here to see your babies...btw...beautiful blog...I love it!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I just love Beau and Bella. Such adorable Fur Babies! Nice to visit your Blog Sharon. Interestly enough my Daughter and her husband have just flown to Australia today for a vacation. Luckily they are not going to the areas that have been so damaged from bad weather. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete