Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Dream Home

When I was gowing up my favourite TV show was Bewitched ,I loved everthing about it but I especially love the house ,it would be a little small for us for now ,but I do want build it as our retirement home

I love the downstairs floor plan, especially how the kitchen ,dining and lounge all open onto the backyard ,please see the link below

http://margaretlongdesigns.com/blog/2009/04/21/bewitched/

this house has not dated at all ,I would probably change the facade but downstairs is perfect ,what is your all time favourite house?

1 comment:

  1. I loved watching this show, too! What fun to see the house plan. I agree, it would be a great retirement home! All but the eat-in kitchen. It seems so small! Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete