Sunday, January 23, 2011

Colours and Accessories for my Lounge Room






I am looking for inspiration and I came across the Australian House and Garden top 50 rooms for 2008,2009 and 2010 all of the rooms where obviously beautifully decorated ,but only a few of them could I see myslef achieving without a major budget overall and they just weren't homley.
I love the outdoor dining room above ,so clean and comfortable. 







This dining room is just what I was looking for ,I already have the wooden floors and wooden furniture.The white paint and the chandelier are exactly what I need ,not so sure about the white plates ,but who knows ,this could be done sooner rather than later!




I really do like the single seats especially the material with the green and blue and the 4 big cushions on the lounges ,I won't be  able to change my lounges but if I add the cushions it should be close ,also love the green/jade colour and the blues used as accents will definitley try to bring some of this in.
Below I have placed some pictures of my lounge ,I think with some white paint and new accessories and maybe new dining chairs or then maybe not they actually have the right colour green seats. I would love to hear what you think?


Please join me at Vanessa's Inspiration Friday http://southerninmyheart.blogspot.com/2011/01/inspiration-friday-party-no-20.html



I am dropping by Fresh Clean Friday ,please join me!



I am going to the inspiration Friday Party


4 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration pictures! I think that it would look beautiful! I can't wait to see what you do! Love the jade/green with blue chairs! YUM!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration photos! Thanks so much for sharing this at the party this week! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my - that veranda picture is to die for. I could definitely enjoy a book and a glass of wine there. Can't you just get lost in looking at house design pics for hours? I can...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Hope you attain those looks :)

    Btw, do you want to gain more blog followers? Then come on and join my "Swap Followings" Linky Party. This is an excellent opportunity for every blogger to meet other bloggers, follow them, and be followed in return. How does this work? Just simply "swap your following" which goes like this, "I follow your blog so please follow mine." The requirements are simply include the party button in your post, link up, then follow 2 or more blogs so they can follow you in return. When you decide to join, click http://www.homemakeronadime.com/2011/01/swap-followings-linky-party-012411.html and this will lead you to our party.

    The link is going to close at 11:59 pm on Friday and will open again on Monday at 5 pm, PST.

    Bring your best virtual smile, be prepared to meet great bloggers, and see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete