Monday, January 10, 2011

Bedroom Before and After

 Isn't funny ,when we had the colour and layout below I hated it ,and couldn't wait to change ,I am now comparing the before and after photos and I am not so sure.
I am sure that the Television is a big mistake ,so glad that has gone ,we now use the cupboard for storage.The colours are not all that different I just think the green photographs better, but in real life I still like the grey.



 

Old Bedroom with Green paint leftover from the kitchen ,photo is from July 2007




New layout with painted Linen Grey, as you can see I do love my bedding ,it is a quilted cotten cover and is perfect winter or summer ,in winter all we need to do is add a woolen blanket, I love the clean lines we have had it now for 4 years and I bought it on sale for $119 -Bargain!



I love this chair ,purchased it on Ebay for $34 ,what a bargain ,absolutley love the toile print with birds I wish I could find pillow covers in this!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am working on a bedroom makeover, too and not real sure about the color I chose. I think once the sun returns it will look fine. So dark and gray here. You room looks very nice and I love that chair fabric, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the new layout, and removing the TV really opened things up! I think the lighting was just tough in these photos to see the gray, but I'm sure it looks lovely. Great job!

    ReplyDelete