Thursday, December 30, 2010

                                                      Happy New Years
It is now less than 12 hours to go Sydney time until New Years Eve ,tonight we are going with friends to watch the fireworks from a great vantage point of Kirribilli ,I cannot beleive that in all of my 26 years this is the first time I will do this ,in my defence thugh it takes a lot of effort ,first of all drive to the station and park the car 40 minutes ,catch the train 45 Minutes walk to St Aloysius College all the while carrying our chairs and any drinks or food we may want for the evening and then at midnight turn around and do it all again to get home ,I hope it's worth it ,if these photos are anything to go by it will be ,I will post my own attempts tomorrow.                                               



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! I look forward to reading it.

    Thanks for being a loyal follower of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen for my very first ever comment and also my first follower,I hope you and your Family have a Wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Welcome to blog land and Happy New Year. I believe Sydney is the first city to ring it in!

    ReplyDelete