Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Eating Out

Apart from decorating my home and garden ,one of my other favourite past times is eating out ,last night my husband and 2 of our closest friends went for dinner to Zaafran at Darling Harbour in Sydney ,first of all the weather was perfect ,a mild 28 C or 82 F with a cool sea breeze ,so we sat on the balcony overlooking the water.
Zaafran is an Indian restaurant like no other Indian restaurant ,we had a four course banquet and we where soooo full ,afterwards we dropped into one of the lovely bars below for a nightcap ,I had Tea (I was the driver ) anyway it was great way to end a Fabulous night out.
                                         I did not need to move from the table to capture this view
The second course ,yummm Salmon Tandoori ,BBQ King Prawn ,and Grilled Chicken on bed of mashed Potato with Mint sauce

0 eagerly anticipated comments:

Post a Comment